Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Good Evening Everyone!!

I thought you would all love to see the true Queen of the Studio- little miss pinkie. I had to move all the paper from her spot and put in her boxie to sleep in. She is nestled in amongst the punches, papers sponges and alcohol inks. She is the most spoiled cat around.

The next picture shows my haul from the scrapbooking yardsale I was at last Saturday. 7 Stampinup sets for $5.00 each!! Enlarge the picture and check out the Santa set. It is to cute!!

I'm really getting the hang of this blogging thing so please keep checking in!

Sue T.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Pinkie -- I thought my Sarah was the only cat who likes to lounge among the stamping supplies! In my stamping room, there is a closet with two shelf-units hanging from the clothes rod (the kind intended for shoes and sweaters). Underneath those is a space just the right size for a large, spoiled rotten cat. Great photo, Sue.

Deborah

JulieRig said...

Sue - I finally am checking out the blog! I sure do love the picture of Miss Pinkie among the stamping supplies. She's an artist's muse for sure. I've got you bookmarked, so I'll be back! Jules