Sunday, December 28, 2008





Hey Everyone!!

Just wanted to share some cards with you that I will be teaching at the Cropping Station on Jan 17th. Jude and I will be teaching 2 classes to kick off the Cropping Station's new monthly card club. They are also planning  card crops in the future.

All the products and stamps used in the cards you can get at the Cropping Station. The Cropping Station is in Colmar Pa. and is about 2-3 miles up from Montgomeryville Mall. From Narberth up the turnpike it takes about 30-40 minutes.

Remember how important it is to support our local papercraft stores. the more people who go in then the more the owners can order for us to buy. It can be a "win-win" situation for all!!!

2 comments:

MelB said...

Loved your class ladies! I learned more than I expected!!!

Chris said...

I enjoyed both of the classes and came home with some wonderful cards.... Thank you both for all of your help and wonderful ideas.