Sunday, December 14, 2008

PACKING UP TO STAMP





As you all can see I am not the neatest person in my studio. I thought I'd take some snaps of packing up to go to Jude's for a day of Christmas card making. The problem is I want to bring my whole studio with me. I did manage to get about 40 cards made that day. Jude had fun and managed to get only 20 cards made. Yeah OK- they were more complicated then mine!

Maybe if you comment she will post her cards. they were pretty cool. 

The "friends" card were Miss Patricia's birthday card this year. I tend to be an over achiever with the birthday cards. What do you think? I'm thinking it would make a fun class. Any interest out there? 

I'm off to make 20 star book ornaments. 

Have a creative Sunday!

Sue T.  

1 comment:

judyneef and karencowen said...

Hey Sue,
I hope everyone knows that the card you made for Pat was made on acetate, which made it look soooo cool. YES, it would make a great class!
Judy