Friday, April 10, 2009

Post Convention Wrap Up








Good Evening Everyone-

One week ago Judy and I were in the Poconos getting ready for Saturday's convention and classes. We had a GREAT weekend!!

We got up the house on Thursday at 11:00PM (Yeah very late for me!!) and then we watched a movie. In bed by 1:30 and I was up at 6:15 ready to stamp.

We stamped and prepared for classes on Friday.

Saturday we were up early and off to allentown for a big day. Judy taught her first convention class with excellent reviews and Dave and Pat of Heirloom asked her to come back next year.

My class was much less attended but we still had an awesome time and the students felt they learned a lot.

We really did not get to check out the show till almost 3pm. I did my usual racing around and Judy watched all the demos. I didn't buy to much. I got the other shades of flower soft I wanted plus some Momento ink pads and the new bright alcohol inks by Ranger.

It is always great to go to the conventions because I always see old friends, such as Joan, Sylvia, Dolores, Heather and Gwen among others. I got to meet a fellow Stamper's Quest Guide Regina who hails from Harrisburg and that was cool, considering we have guides from all over the world. 
  
Sunday and Monday were totally stamping days. Judy spent all of her time on fabric and made these adorable clutches. I worked on projects for Stampers Quest.

The rest of the week is a blur of working and getting ready for the holiday weekend.

Stay in touch. Judy and I wish all of you a peaceful and blessed Easter.

Sue T.

No comments: