Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lucky Friends


I guess you can see I have been back to work, no more yay-boo days. Today was my day off for the week and I was madly working on finishing my St. Patty's cards. They are now all done and addressed and stamp, ready to send. Does anyone know if the post office still delivers on Saturday? I would like my cards to arrive before the holiday.

Here is one of the last St. Patty's card I made, for a special friend. it uses a variety of shamrock stamps and green inks. The saying was from one of those dollar stamps and I tend to use it every year. This year I jazzed it up with a die cut from Papertreyink. I entering this in the green challenge at Just Add Ink.

Hope all of you have a lucky day!

5 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely Sue! The clean style and splash of green is perfect and l love that sentiment! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

Christine Blain said...

Sue, this is fabulous!! Love all the shamrock stamps, and the background stamping and subtle embossing. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

Anonymous said...

Great card Sue. I love all your stamped shamrocks they are great. I also like the embossed background - kinda represents the shamrock too. Chantell JAI

Vicki Hodgman said...

Your card is awesome Sue! Love the rounded corners, The collage stamping and the main sentiment all put together beautifully. Vx

Anonymous said...

Love your card Sue!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.