Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Make-n-Take at New Horizon's Senior Center


For my Holistic Care of the Chronically Ill and Elderly class, I had to visit a Senior Center. While I was visiting New Horizons in Narberth Pa. I ended up with a card making gig! 

Today was the big day, my friend Pat and I did a make-n-take to gauge the interest of the seniors. It was quite the hit! They loved the cards and many were able to discover their artistic side.






They were all interested in further classes and I will be returning in July or September for more classes. It is so much fun to see new stampers, they are so free and are amazed by what they end up with. They all really got into it and decorated their envelopes, something they figured out on their own!



Many thanks to Anne Marie the program director for setting this up for me- even she was getting into the act. Look at that concentration!


A special thanks to my best buddy Pat for helping me out, I couldn't have done it without her!


No comments: