Thursday, August 7, 2014

Cherish the moment


I had some time to actually play with a bunch of new stamps I got in the last month or so. In the process of playing, I decided to join in the fun over at The One- Layer Simplicity challenge. They hosting a color challenge and they offered several choices for the challenge. I chose "shades of summer #5".


I used my Mama Elephant's Bloomsies set  to create my flowery one layer greeting. I also made the card using cool blues but die cut the banner and popped it. 


I am hard pressed to decide which one I like better. What about you?



3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Sue!

Heather T said...

So pretty, I love both colour schemes.

Susan Raihala said...

I can't give you a favorite either. Both are so perfect and have such different feels to them...just from the color change, one soft and cool, the other bright and happy. Both work perfect! Thanks for playing along with the OLS Challenge, Sue!