Thursday, January 1, 2015

House of Cards Challenge



Happy New Year everyone!! I hope that 2014 was a great year for all of you and that 2015 will be even better! 

It is a new semester at House of Cards and you will see some changes- all good of course. For January we are offering a glittery color challenge. How fun, I love glitter.


Look at all those blues, silver and gold. I forced myself to not make a holiday card. In fact all my Christmas stamps were stored away so I had to move on. 

My teen grand nephew has a birthday coming up and I thought I would go out on a limb and and send him a clean and simple glittery birthday card. It looks guy like even with the glitter- don't you think?


Please join us this month at House of Cards and get your glitter on!


16 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

HI Sue! I love this take on the inspiration! Happy New Year!

Lilian said...

Very cute balloons! I love it! =)
Lilian
HOC DT friend

Mynn xx said...

Sue, this ROCKS! LOVE the fun use of dies and the glittery paper you used--plus that sentiment is fabulous! HUGS and happy new year! :) Mynn xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful card! I love the balloons :)
Hugs and Happy New Year :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Ahhh glitter balloons! Fabulous card, Sue! Happy New Year to you, teamie!

Judy V said...

Happy New Year Sue! Great card! Love the glittery balloons!

Unknown said...

Great card Sue, love the cute balloons.
Lorry :o) xx

Rocky said...

Very guy like, he'll love it. Great use of the colours too.

Anonymous said...

Sue, this card is super cute! I love the cut-out balloons! Great card!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the glitter on your balloons so clever Sue and lovely stripes of gold I am addicted to use my stripes stamp..did you have one too...its great to make own DP if we have no the same color as the challenge..and I love your clean made gold line here...great bday card Sue, he will love this much..hugs, Monika teammate (see you soon maybe on my DT post :) )

Barbara Rankin said...

Such a fun and glittery card, Sue! I love it! Barbara

Toni said...

Oh, glittery goodness abounds in the House of Sue! love this!

Toni
HOC teamie

Katy said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you made the glittery balloons! :)

Donna said...

Stunning card, fabulous way to do balloons! Excite to join the DT!

Merethe A said...

Hi Sue.
Love the card here with those glittery balloons. Happy the one who get this.

Take care
Hugs Ma Dt HoC

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the cut-out balloons with the glittery background!
Crafty hugs,
Ruza ~ HOC-Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner