Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Exciting news!


One of the challenges I have been playing along with the most lately has been the Male Room. It is challenge site dedicated to making cards for guys. How much fun is that! They recently had a design team call and I thought, "what they hey, I am gonna try out." And guess what I made it!!!

So today is my first official challenge as a DT member. What  fun challenge to start out with.



CHALLENGE#08.png

You have to use letters or numbers in your work. This challenge gave me the opportunity to use my new set of alphabet dies from My Favorite Things that I got at the Heirloom Rubber Stamp Convention.



Now, I know there is some hearts on this card, but I think the sentiment and the kraft card makes it guyish. Is that a word- "guyish"? I think it should be.



I am saving this card to give to my guy for our 28th anniversary that is coming up at the end of May. Because he is my #1!!


Sooo in honor of my being on team at the Male Room, I hope you will play along for this fun challenge!


3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey Sue T - glad to be on a team with you again! Love today's use of numbers and letters! WELCOME to the Team!

Deborah Frings said...

Welcome to the team, so glad you've joined us. I do like this anniversary card - I really like the mix of die cut letters and numbers.

Jane said...

Love how this card keeps fooling my eyes. First I thought it was die cut holes, then I wondered if it was die cuts on foam - now I know!