Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Male Room, Challenge #Christmas or Seasons Greetings


It's hard to believe but Christmas is only a few weeks away! Geez, it seems that once Thanksgiving has gone Christmas just shows up. I gotta say though this is my most creative time of the year. the mojo starts working overtime and the ideas just keep spilling out of me.

I always take the 2nd or third week off to make my cards gifts and to shop. It is favorite vacation. This week at the Male Room we are hosting our last challenge before 2016. The theme is Christmas or Seasons Greetings. That is a pretty wide open challenge, so no excuses folks! let's see your creations!





Today's card features some fun elements like that cute red nosed moose that I found at my local Paper Source. The trees are from HA's "stamp and cut holiday trees".  



What guy wouldn't like this whimsical scene!

 I will see you all again on Jan. 6, 2016 for our next challenge.

I am truly wishing all of you a blessed holiday season full of family, friends and some time for stamping and creativity!


5 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I really like the simple kraft and white combination. And the scene you've created is simply fab! Like the rounded corners too! xxxx

Louise van Vuren said...

Kraft and white with a small pop of red- what a brilliant recipe for a Christmas card, must admit it's my all time favourite combo for the season. looks amazing in the DT showcase
Louise xx

Jane said...

Fabulous colour scheme and very cute and appealing deer. Inspired!

Linda said...

Perfect adorable card! Kraft just reminds me of Christmas as I used to decorate it to wrap presents.

*Vicki* said...

This card is stunning! Love the white with the kraft color!! ;) Merry Christmas!!