Sunday, January 15, 2017

Its all about the chemistry


Yep, this all over stamping seems to be quite the rage right now. Just Us Girls sure were on point this week with their trend challenge. They want us to stamp all over.





I was pulling out various stamp sets trying to figure out what I would want and this Lawn Fawn set jumped into my hands. Literally, I was going for another set and this one fell off and I had to grab it!!! Coincidence?? I think not. This set wanted to be used and it made that clear!!!



I stamped the beakers all over and added the sentiment and those adorkable chicks. I think Mr. George is gonna love this happy and colorful Valentine card.


Here is a close up of some of the detail. I added a shadow around the beakers to add some demension to an essentially flat card. I added some "bubbles" with a white pen to each beaker. The chick's glasses have glossy accents to make them more realistic.

This was a fun challenge. Check out how the JUGs were inspired and play along.



3 comments:

Bobby said...

This is absolutely adorable, Sue. That stamp set knew what it was doing when it dropped into your hands. I love the added white spots to the 'chemicals'. I'm so glad you love the trend and shared your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Pink Unicorn said...

I'm sooo loving this!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun! I just love the "smart" birds with those glasses :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS!